After a week without new recipes, I finally have a new one for you today. And it’s the perfect dinner when you don’t really feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen after a long day. Cause today I show you a very simple and healthy one pot version of the good old lasagna.
20 Minute One Pot
The great thing about One Pot dishes is, they are so effective. You only need one pot, the amount of work is very manageable and it’s always go fast. Therefore, I am a huge fan of One Pot recipes, whereof you can already find two on my blog. Once a healthy Alfredo recipe and one delicious sweet potato stew.
Actually, I was about to create a fitness lasagna for you. However, I noticed just shortly before that I had no more lasagna sheets at home. So I decided spontaneously to make a simple lasagna one pot instead with the some pappardelle which I found in my pantry. And well it tasted delicious. Which is why I had to share this recipe with you right away. Because who does not like to have a delicious and healthy lasagna on the table within 20 minutes? 🙂
So be sure to give the recipe a try and let me know how you liked it. And if you still would like to have the recipe for the actually planned fitness lasagna, feel free to write it to me in the comments. Have fun trying it out and see you soon for the next recipe!
Lasagna One Pot
- food processor
- 400 g 95% lean ground beef
- 350 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 can strained tomatoes
- 300 g whole grain pappardelle or any other kind of pasta you have at hand – anyway the pappardelle give the whole thing a real lasagne touch
- 120 g fat reduced soy cooking cream or a dairy fat reduced cooking cream
- 50 g eatlean cheese or another fat reduced cheese of your choice
- salt, pepper, oregano
- Heat a large pot and spray it with some oil or non stick cooking spray. Put in the ground beef and let it brown until it becomes crumbly.
- Meanwhile, peel the onion and garlic and clean the mushrooms. Put the mushrooms in a food processor, chop them very finely so that the shape reminds you of the ground beef and add them to the meat. Also put the onion and garlic into the food processor, chop them up, add them to the pot and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and deglaze everything with the peeled and strained tomatoes. Refill the empty tomato can with water and add about half of it to the pot. Add the pasta, stir well and then put the lid on and let it simmer for about 3 minutes. Then stir again and add more water if needed so that all the pasta is covered by the sauce. Allow to simmer for another 6 minutes with the lid closed.
- Finally, add the soy cooking cream and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Let it cook for another 2 to 3 minutes and stir in the cheese just before serving.
- calories: 492 kcal
- fat: 8,8 g
- carbohydrates: 58,9 g
- protein: 40.3 g