Unfortunately, the fig season is already coming to an end. Therefore I would like to celebrate this great fruit once again with a creative recipe. Have you ever tried figs in a savory dish? Since I came up with this pasta, I regret not having tried it much earlier. And besides the figs, this pasta also combines many other tasty treats.
macro friendly gourmet recipe
I always love it when tasty and creative recipes are still wholesome and healthy. And this pasta convinces not only with its creative components, but also with its nutritional values.Thanks to the cauliflower, we have even more volume and nutrients in the sauce. And the anchovies, tuna and nuts provide us with enough protein and healthy fats.
This pasta is therefore ideal for both gourmets and fitness fans. As always, I am very much looking forward to your feedback on how you liked the recipe.
If you are not yet following me on Instagram, you should definitely have a look and follow me. That way you won’t miss a new recipe! Have a nice day and stay tuned for the next recipe. 🙂
Pasta with fresh figs
- 300 g cauliflower
- 20 g anchovies
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g dried tomatoes
- 2 fresh figs
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 20 g hazelnuts or walnuts
- 120 ml white wine
- 2 handfuls of fresh basil
- 150 g whole grain spaghetti
- salt, pepper, chili flakes
- Wash the cauliflower and chop into small pieces. Heat a large pan, spray with a bit of oil, add the cauliflower and fry well.
- Dab the anchovies with a kitchen towel and chop them into small pieces. Peel and chop the garlic cloves. Chop the dried tomatoes, the nuts and figs.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, add the dried tomatoes, figs and nuts to the cauliflower and stir-fry while stirring occasionally.
- Add the anchovies, garlic and tuna a few minutes later, season with salt, pepper and chili to taste. Then add the white wine and about 80ml of the pasta water and let it simmer for a few more minutes.
- Wash the basil, cut it into fine strips and add it to the sauce together with the spaghetti. Mix everything well and serve it on two plates.
- calories: 569 kcal
- fat: 11 g
- carbohydrates: 65 g
- protein: 38 g